LLC "Brooklyn-Kiev" has successfully implemented occupational health and safety management system and maintains it at a proper level. In October 2015, the company was successfully certified to the requirements of the international standards ISO 14001:2004 ("Environmental Management System") and OHSAS 18001:2007 (“Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System”). The certification authority is Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS – UK Branch. In 2016-2017, the certification authority conducted supervision audits; the company operating activities were deemed compliant with the requirements of the above standards.
- Consumer warranty
- Eligibility for investments and obtaining access to financing
- Company public image perfection and strengthening of its market power
- Compliance with the certification criteria
- Reduction of the number of cases entailing financial responsibility
- Simplification of procedures of sanctions/permits procurement
- Improvement of relations with official authorities
- Personnel professional development
The required packages of documentation have been developed and implemented (the company’s policy in the relevant field, operational procedures, management system guidelines, etc.); a group of internal auditors has been trained; personnel training is provided and internal and external audits are conducted. A relevant risk assessment has been made; the relevant action plans have been developed and implemented accordingly. In September 2018, a certification audit of the above standards was carried out, and new occupational health and safety standard ISO 45000:2018 was adopted.