LLC "Brooklyn-Kiev" has successfully implemented environmental management system in compliance with the requirements of the international standards, and maintains it at a proper level.
In October 2015, the company was successfully certified by BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION to the international standard ISO 14001:2004 ("Environmental Management System"). The company operating activities are carried out in accordance with the "Environmental Policy of LLC "Brooklyn-Kiev".
- The stationary emission points of the Grain Terminal are equipped with gas-cleaning plants of the latest generation, with the efficiency of gas cleaning up to 98.7%
- Grain cargo receipt, transportation and transfer operation lines have been designed and are operating in a non-waste production mode, i.e. all grain cargo handling waste remains in the special storage tanks of the operation line
- There has been introduced a procedure of separate collection and disposal of company production waste
- All operational procedures are performed in strict adherence to the operational flowcharts agreed and approved by the State Environmental Inspectorate of the Black Sea North-West Region
- A complete package of company environmental protection documents is available